Valladolid Banquet Hall Contract
Valladolid Agrees to provide facilities, merchandise and services as specified in this Contract to the CONTRACTING PARTY name above for the banquet function on the date specified in accord with the following terms.
NO confetti, alcoholic bottle/s on tables not allowed, Bar is to be closed 30 minutes prior to the event ending, Music is to stop/shut off 15 min. prior to the event ending, Dj/Music companies must bring their own equipment (speakers, microphones, lights, chair, table, etc.)
The CONTRACTING PARTY name above will have to provide a security/insurance deposit in the amount of $800 that is due 1 hour prior to the event. This amount will be returned to the contracting party after their agents, directors, guests, invitees, and any other personnel are out of the facility/property and the active manager must inspect the facility for any damages. If any damages are to be found the CONTRACTING PARTY agrees to give up the security/insurance deposit and are liable to pay all costs due to damages. The CONTRACTING PARTY will have up to 30 minutes after the event is over to leave the facility/property. In this time period they and their agents, directors, guests, invitees, dj/music and any other personal must leave and take any belongings they brought if any (presents/gifts, coats, equipment, decorations etc.).
The CONTRACTING PARTY agrees to pay a penalty fee of $150 if they surpass the extra 30 minutes. Any additional 30 minutes will result in an additional $150 charged.
I. FOOD AND BEVERAGE-SERVICES AND FACILITIES
A. SPECIAL EVENT/WEDDING PACKAGES
- The CONTRACTING PARTY guarantees a minimum of Dinner Servings.
- Menu selections and any increase in attendance, in excess of contract guarantee (pending space availability) must be made not later than 15 days prior to function date. Subject to availability, additional food orders may be placed up to 72 hours prior to the event at an extra fee.
- Sales tax 15% and a 20% gratuity/service charge additional.
B. BEVERAGE SERVICE
- The CONTRACTING PARTY requests Standard/Premium or Call Brands depending on your chosen package, 'open bar" service for the number of people and hours choice depending on the package.
- Your bar services will be available
- for one (1) hour before the scheduled serving time for the meal and will reopen for the balance of the time after the meal.
- Sales tax and a 20% charge for bar and other equipment rentals, set-up and breakage will be added to the list price.
- upon signing this contract, the CONTRACTING PARTY agrees to pay a non-refundable deposit in the amount stated above. The parties agree the deposit shall be applied as provided. Below. FAILURE TO UPHOLD AGREED TIMELY PAYMENTS, Valladolid has the right to void contract. Upon voided contract the event Date/Day shall be released to attempt to book another function for the same date & time, any deposits/payments that have been made by the Contracting Party shall be withheld by Valladolid. NO REFUNDS
- For non-package events, full payment (less credit for deposit) is required by cash or cashier's or certified check not less than ten (15) business days prior to the banquet function.
- The following graduated payment schedule is required for all weddings, anniversaries, and any package function:
- Upon signing the Contract (the "Contract Date"), a non-refundable deposit equal to $10.00 per person multiplied by the number of persons guaranteed under the Contract.
- Ninety (90) days after Contract Date, or ninety (90) days prior to the Banquet Function Date, whichever occurs first, and additional non-refundable deposit equal to $14.00 per person multiplied by the number of persons guaranteed under the Contract.
- One hundred and eighty (180) days after the Contract Date, or ninety days prior to the Banquet Function Date, whichever occurs first, an additional non-refundable deposit equal $8.00 multiplied by the number of persons guaranteed under the Contract.
- Thirty (30) days prior to the Banquet Function Date, an additional non-refundable deposit equal to $8.00 per person multiplied by the number of persons guaranteed under the Contract, or the balance due under the Contract based upon the number of persons guaranteed under the Contract, whichever is less.
- Fifteen (15) business days prior to the Banquet Function date, the balance due of any based on the number of person guaranteed under the Contract, plus any adjustments due to any change in menu selection, or any increase in attendance, made pursuant to ARTICLE IIA of this Special Event Contract. No personal checks will be accepted.
The above-described payment schedule shall be applied in such a way that all payments are accelerated to comply with the later-in-time, rather than the earlier-in-time condition.
III. DAMAGES UPON CANCELLATION OR FAILURE TO MEET GUARANTEES
- The CONTRACTING PARTY agrees that if the special event is not held as scheduled after this Contract is signed, the non-refundable deposit shall be retained by Valladolid to defray its administrative, advertising and other costs attendant to the booking of your banquet function and attempts to book another function for the same date.
- If the special event does not take place as scheduled and if Valladolid is unable to relet the premises or facilities on the date and at the time specified in this contract and receive revenues at least equal to the amount guaranteed by this contract, the Contracting Party agrees to pay Valladolid the difference between the revenues actually obtained by Valladolid and the revenues which would have been obtained had this banquet function taken place (less the deposit). If a menu selection has not been made, revenues of this special event shall be calculated as if the least expensive menu item had been selected. The parties stipulate and agree that this formula is an equitable and reasonable measure of damage (which might otherwise be difficult to calculate) arising from a breach of this contract by the CONTRACTING PARTY through cancellation or otherwise.
- If the number of attending the special event falls below the guaranteed number, the contracting party agrees to pay a room rental charge equal to the number of guests below the guaranteed number, the contracting party agrees to pay a room rental charge equal to the number of guess below the guarantee multiplied by the menu price for the entrée selected or, in the case of a banquet function package, by the package price for the package selected.
- If at any time an argument arises, the guest will be asked to vacate the premises and the function will cease.
IV. INDEMNIFICATION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- The CONTRACTING PARTY agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Valladolid harmless from any and all claims, actions, cause of action, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, and court costs, arising from or related to CONTRACTING PARTY'S, their agents, officers, director’s guests and invitees, use of the facilities or services provided under this Contract.
- Valladolid hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability for any damages or losses or property arising from or related to the subject matter of this Contract, to the full extent permitted by law.
- No food or beverages from any outside source may be brought onto the premises.
- NO LEFTOVER FOOD OR BEVERAGES MAY BE TAKEN FROM VALLADOLID (INCLUDING BUGGETS & SWEETS TABLES).
- In the event that Valladolid is unable to perform under this contract due to any force major, strikes, accidents, acts of God, weather conditions, inability to secure labor or supplies, regulations or restrictions imposed by any government or governmental agency, or other causes beyond the control of Valladolid then it shall be excused from further performance under this contract. Under such circumstances. Valladolid sole obligation shall be to return the 20% amount of any deposit received from the CONTRACTING PARTY.
- This Contract contains the entire agreement of parties. No written or oral representation not contained in this document or attached to it shall be a part of the agreement of the parties. No amendment or charge to this Contract (except for specification of menu or increase in number of attendees) shall be binding without a written memorandum of the amendment or change signed by the party against whom it is to be enforced.
- If any part of this Contract shall be found to be unenforceable by a course, the parties agree that each and every other term of the contract shall remain in full force to be extended possible.
- Room to be determined by Valladolid and if entirely up to our discretion to change at any given time depending on availability.
- Room rental based on five hour rental is $1,000 and clean-up charge of $550 with food.
- Room rental without food is $2,500 up to $4,500 per five hour rental.
- Security charge $180 per 100 people